E-mail us your observation of an objectional odor, dust, etc. in the ambient air or a violation of air pollution laws or regulations in Louisville/Jefferson County, KY. You can also call us at (502) 574-6000 or call MetroCall at 311.
Problems with indoor air should be reported to the Health Department instead.
Your name and contact information will be kept confidential. A first name is required; a last name is optional. Your phone number and address are optional, but recommended to help us provide you with a timely response. An e-mail address is required. (If you do not want a response to your complaint or do not have an e-mail address, you can type firstname.lastname@example.org for the e-mail address.)
In your message, please specify:
- The general type of pollution or problem (odor, dust, smoke, asbestos, etc.)
- The specific kind of pollution or problem (for example, chemical odor, construction dust, open burning, improper asbestos handling, etc.)
- The name of the company or property owner of where the pollution is coming from, if known
- The address or approximate location the pollution is coming from
- The wind direction, if you know it
- What area is affected, if you know
- The date and time it started, if you know
- If and when it has stopped
- Any other relevant information