Due to the recent flooding, Metro Animal Services is in need of donated items!
For more flood photos, click here.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything everyone has done to help us clean and care for the animals! Please keep in mind that we are always looking for volunteers to help in many ways!
For more information about volunteering please see the volunteer section of our website.
- Mechanical Gate - We have a mechanically operated, sliding chain link gate that is not operating. We need to get this fixed ASAP to fully secure our property. Mechanical servicers please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Items Needed for Metro Animal Services (bolded items are most immediate needs)
- Memory cards for digital cameras
- Plastic storage tubs
- Collars & leashes
- Nutrical (supplement for dogs and cats; available at PetSmart or Feeders Supply)
- Large & XL Crates
- Cat Furniture (preferably non-carpeted/ sanitizable)
- Oster Clippers - size 40 blades
- Groomer's Dryer
- Zoom Groom bathing brushes
- Nail clippers
- Lawn mower
- Stainless Steel Bowls
- Cat Litter (Feline Pine or similiar if possible)
Common Medical Items
- Child Proof Pill Bottles ( new, or used after your Rx runs out with labels removed)
- Bandaging Material
- Digital Thermometers
- Distilled Water
Items can be brought to the shelter at 3705 Manslick Rd. Please note, donations are no longer being accepted at the Feeder's Supply!
Monetary donations can be made online or mailed to:
Metro Animal Services
c/o The Animal Care Fund
3705 Manslick Road
Louisville, Ky 40215
Thank you for your support!