Bank On Louisville is an engine to collaboratively strengthen our community's economic well-being through improved access to mainstream financial education and services, with an emphasis on the low-to-moderate income population of the city.
April is Financial Literacy Month. Join Bank On Louisville on Twitter and Facebook for tips, ideas, resources, and financial empowerment opportunities throughout this month!
Why Bank On?
- Over the course of a working lifetime, a wage earners using alternative financial services will pay $40,000 in transaction fees related to cash checking, money orders, etc. that would otherwise be available for other purposes and long-term financial stability.
- Retail investments are often heavily tied to credit card and checking account transactions within a geographic area, which will lead to new economic opportunities for individuals and the neighborhoods in which they reside.
- Community-based organizations will have more success in serving their clients and fulfilling their missions, while leading to new business opportunities for mainstream financial institutions.
Find out more by exploring this webpage. Use the links below to navigate.
I want to:
- Learn about the financial and community partners of Bank On Louisville, including where they are located
- Learn more about becoming a partner
I want to:
You can also learn more by viewing our brochure, or connecting with us:
Sign up for email updates