Spring Golfing Special at Metro Parks
Louisville Metro Parks
Saturday, March 01, 2014
Monday, March 31, 2014
Louisville Metro Parks is offering $3 off at Metro Parks Golf Courses for the month of March.
Golfers can register for a coupon, redeemable at any of Metro Parks’ nine public golf courses, at http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/golf/golfspecials.htm
.• Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
• Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
• Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
• Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
• Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
• Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
• Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
• Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
• Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)
The discount is good weekdays between the hours of 12 and 4 p.m., and on the weekends from 2 to 4 p.m. The purchase of an 18-hole round with a cart rental is required for the discount. The discount applies only to regular-priced rounds and not in conjunction with any other discount offers.
“We know golfers are suffering from cabin fever during this long winter, and with warmer weather on the way, we want to give them an incentive to get out of the house and hit the links,” said Assistant Director Marty Storch, who oversees operations at the Metro Parks golf courses.
For Additional Information: