Louisville Metro Parks Summer Camp Registration
Sun Valley Community Center, 6505 Bethany Lane
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Friday, May 30, 2014
Louisville Metro Parks and Recreation is again offering summer camps at its twelve community centers. Registration is underway at camp sites listed below. Please call the camp location for registration times and documentation needed for registering campers. Camp programs are designed for ages 6-12.
This year’s camp theme, “Our Louisville”, will focus on everything Louisville! A wide array of daily on-site programs focusing on fitness, the arts, the environment and education will be available at all locations. Local: Sun Valley Community Center is already FULL!
Beechmont, 205 W. Wellington Ave., 361-5484, $60 per child per week.
Registration Deadline: May 30th
Other fee information:
- $20 Registration fee; includes camp t-shirt
- Registration fee and 1st week’s fee must be paid at registration.
- Child’s/teen’s birth certificate must be presented at registration for age verification.
- Camp fees must be paid on Monday of each week, and can be paid in advance.
- Early Bird Drop Off Program (7:30am) is being offered this year. The fee is $10 per child/teen, per week.
- Late fee charged for child/teen pick-up after 6:00pm, and must be paid at time of pick-up.
- Out-of-county customers: $30 registration fee per child/teen, and additional $10 camp fee per child/teen, per week.
For Additional Information:
Summer Camp information is available by calling 502/574-4460.