Inmate Accounts & Handbook:
View the Inmate Handbook with detailed information for those in custody at the Department of Corrections.
Adding money to an inmate account:
Click here to read directions for using money orders.
An additional service has been added to allow money to be posted to an inmate’s account using the Kiosks 24-hours, 7 days a week. Immediate facility notification of all payments when using:
EZ Card and Kiosk
· Toll-Free Telephone: 1-888-497-2387
· Online: www.EZmoneypayments.com
- Louisville Metro Dept. of Corrections - Liberty Street side at 400 South 6th Street, Louisville, KY 40202.
- Hall of Justice 600 W. Jefferson St, Louisville, KY 40202. (1st Fl lobby and Basement lobby.)* (No Money orders or checks are accepted by the Kiosk)
· Credit Card Machine: Available to inmates at booking in the Intake Room at the Jail.
This new system will be in addition to the existing money order program which will remain in place
Forms of payment accepted to send money to inmate’s account:
· Cash money: Exit Lobby kiosk ONLY
· Visa/MasterCard Debit/Credit: ALL Kiosk locations
· Green Dot Money Pak® : ALL Kiosk locations
To make payments, you must have: Inmate’s Name, and CIN#.
(USPS)United States Postal Service Money order payments can be used to add money to an inmate’s account at Louisville Metro Corrections. No other money order type is accepted.
Money Order Payment Information
A money order must be filled out properly to be accepted. Make the money order payable to: Metro Corrections Inmate Fund (MCIF) with the inmate’s name and CIN Number written in the memo section of the money order.
Money orders can be dropped off at the Exit Lobby on the Liberty Street side of Louisville Metro Monday – Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. The office will be closed on Metro Holidays and Weekends.
Money orders may also be mailed to:
Louisville Metro Department of Corrections
400 S. 6th Street
Louisville, KY 40202