County Attorney


File a Juvenile Complaint

How to File a Juvenile Complaint
Monday - Friday: 9AM - 4PM

Court Designated Worker's Office
The Republic Building
429 West Muhammad Ali, Suite 300, Louisville, KY 40202

(502) 595-0036

You will need:

the child's complete name
the child's complete address
the child's age or date of birth

Any adult 18 years of age or older can file a juvenile complaint.

If a child is the victim, the child's parent(s) or legal guardian(s) can file a complaint on behalf of the child.

If the incident occurred on public school property during school hours, it must first be reported to the school investigator at

The investigator will then work with the Court Designated Worker's Office.