The Indian Professional Council (IPC) was launched in January 2011, and provides a platform that fosters civic engagement, business connections, and professional growth for Indian-Americans in the Louisville area.
IPC will provide advocacy and community representation for the Indian community.
Some of IPC’s key activities include:
· Signature events like IPC’s Annual Civic Connections Forum
· Fundraising and community activities
· Public Education Series, such as Angel Investing and Optimal Health
· Awareness-building workshops, such as “Know your India”
· Business workshops ranging from Financial Management to Doing Business in India
IPC hosts monthly networking events open to the public.