Center for Health Equity
What their role is:
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Assure a competent public health and personal healthcare workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
Center for Health Equity maintains:
- Community Transformation Grant
- WIC Upstream to Equity
- Health Equity Institute
- Mayor’s Healthy Hometown Movement
- Healing Futures Fellowship
Click here to be directed to the Center for Health Equity's webpage to learn more.