Office of Policy, Planning and Evaluation
What their role is:
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems.
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Assure a competent public health and personal healthcare workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
NEW! Just released November 2012
Data Brief: Health Behavioral Outcomes for Adolescents and Young Adults in Louisville Metro
2012 Health Status Assessment Report
Read the 2010 Health Status Assessment Overview
2008 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Report
Utilizes, produces and maintains the following to report data:
- GIS mapping
- CQI Database
- Vital Statistics
Click here to learn more and access more reports.