The Tuberculosis Clinic provides diagnostic and treatment services including but not limited to:
- Risk assessment
- Screening for exposure (Mantoux/PPD testing).
- Taking and interpreting x-rays.
- Obtaining sputum and other specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Providing prescription and other drugs for treatment.
- Monitoring patient reaction to toxic prescription drugs.
- Monitoring adherence to treatment or therapy regime.
- Providing social services to ensure completion of treatment or therapy.
- Providing Directly Observed Therapy and related services for persons with TB necessitating 6 to 9 months of multiple office, home and/or worksite visits.
- Providing consultation on diagnosis and treatment to physicians, nursing homes, social service agencies, hospitals, and others.
TB Clinic location: 400 East Gray Street
Phone: 574-6617 for additional information.
Hours of Operation :
Appointments are required. Walk-ins are not accepted
Call 574-6617 to make an appointment for chest x-rays, physician visits and referrals, and TB Skin Testing
9a.m. to 11a.m.
1p.m. to 4p.m.
Tuesday thru Friday
8a.m. to 11a.m.
1p.m. to 4p.m