Be An Advocate
Join us in our goal of creating a culture of health and wellness in Louisville. There are many ways to get involved:
- Join the Mayor’s Healthy Hometown Community Coalition by serving on one of our focus area committees.
- Join the Mayor’s Healthy Hometown Worksite Wellness committee.
- Like us and follow us on Facebook and share our posts.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Sign up for our eNews.
- Let us help you promote your event. If you’re hosting an event that supports health and wellness, you may be able to add the Mayor’s Healthy Hometown “Good for your body. Great for everybody” logo to your promotional materials. We can also help you promote your event via our Calendar of Events, our monthly eNews, and our social media outlets or other communications tools. Contact our communications director, Kathy Harrison, with the details or call 574-6549.
- Invite the Mayor to attend/speak at your event.
- Invite the Director of Public Health and Wellness, Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt, to attend your event.