Boil Water Advisory Instructions
The Boil Water Advisory is lifted for those impacted by the water main break at Baxter Avenue and Eastern Parkway. Please follow the instructions below.
What should I do once a Boil Water Advisory has been lifted?
- If your refrigerator has an automatic ice machine, allow the receptacle to fill twice and discard the ice.
- If you have a chilled water line on your refrigerator door, allow it to run for approximately one minute before using the water.
What should I do during a Boil Water Advisory?
- Bring all water used for drinking, food preparation and cooking to a rolling boil for three minutes before consuming.
- Do not use chilled water lines on refrigerators.
- Do not use ice from automatic ice machines.