Online Payment Options
Louisville Water offers a variety of ways to pay your bill. Please read the terms to each payment method and choose the one that works best for you.
Electronic Check, ATM, Debit, or Credit Card
- Now optimized for mobile devices.
- No registration is required.
- Water service will be restored within one business day of making payment on a delinquent account.
- A $2.50 transaction fee is assessed by our 3rd party vendor.
FREE Electronic Check
In addition to online bill payment, Louisville Water offers other convenient options to access your account and make payment.
- Registration IS required to create your online account.
- Payments post to the account within 5 business days. If paying on a delinquent account, please know restoration of water service will not be initiated until payment posts to the account.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is required. For help with Internet Explorer 8 display issues, visit http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/956197
*Our third-party vendor charges a $2.50 transaction fee for all debit/credit card and electronic check payments posting to the account within 24 - 48 hours.
||Automated Customer Service System|
To make payment, call toll free at (866) 665-4991.
Monday - Friday, 8am-7pm
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, call during business hours at (502) 583-6610 or toll free at (888) 535-6262.
You will receive a payment confirmation number at the end of the call.
|Free Automatic Bank Deduction
||Sign up to have your bill paid automatically each month from your bank, savings and loan, or credit union checking account. You choose the due date and continue receiving your statement in the mail! It's easy!|
Visit https://iwr-web.lwcky.com/ to get started today!
||Mail payment using the return envelope included in your bill or mail your bill stub and payment to:|
Remember to write the account number on the check or money order. (Never send cash.)
- P.O. Box 32460
Louisville, KY 40232-2460
||Fifth Third Bank accepts water and sewer bill payments. To avoid late charges, pay the bill at least 5 days before the due date. If the due date has passed but the account is not in danger of being disconnected, Fifth Third Bank will accept payment with late charges applied to the billing. If the account is within 2 days of being disconnected, you must pay at LWC's Corporate Headquarters. For Fifth Third Bank locations visit www.53.com/atm/branchatm.|
LWC Customer Service Centers**
- Corporate Headquarters
550 Third Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Open Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
After hours payments can be dropped in night depository boxes located by the building on Third Street and on Chestnut Street.
- Bullitt County Office (KT Districts1 & 2)
Shepherdsville City Hall
634 Conestoga Parkway
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Open Monday - Friday, 8am - 1pm and 1:30 - 4pm.
**LWC Customer Service Centers do not accept debit/credit card payments. Only check, money order, and cash payments accepted.