Interior Plumbing and Drainage Coverage
The plumbing and drainage inside your home could fail without warning, leaving you responsible for the cost of repair. As a homeowner, you own the interior plumbing and drainage system that moves fresh water through your home and eliminates it as wastewater. Unfortunately, repairs to this line are not typically covered by most basic homeowners insurance. These repairs can cost you thousands of dollars.
Louisville Water Company recommends customers determine whether Interior Plumbing and Drainage Coverage is appropriate for them by considering their desire for such coverage and their ability to pay for the service.
With Interior Plumbing and Drainage Coverage from HomeServe, you'll benefit from:
Interior Plumbing and Drainage emergencies can happen at any time of the year. Don't be stung by costly repair bills. Coverage is $10.99 a month; for more information or to enroll call TOLL-FREE 1-877-444-2480 or visit www.LWCWaterPlans.com.
- 24- Hour Emergency Repair Hotline - available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Professional and priority response - HomeServe will send a local, licensed and insured plumber who will make your covered emergency a priority.
- Up to $5,000 of annual coverage - includes the cost of unblocking, repairing or replacing your internal plumbing and drainage lines.
- Up to two service calls can be made per year – Max $2,500 per call.
- Quality work - Repairs performed are guaranteed for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.