Your underground sewer or septic line is the service line that removes wastewater from your home. If you are a homeowner, you are responsible for the repair and maintenance of this exterior line. Plumbers' service call fees and repair bills are not typically covered by basic homeowners insurance policies.
Louisville Water Company recommends customers determine whether the Sewer/Septic Line Coverage is appropriate for them by considering their desire for such coverage, the age of their home, the area in which they live, and their ability to pay for the service.
With Sewer/Septic Line Coverage from HomeServe, you'll benefit from:
- 24- Hour Emergency Repair Hotline - available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Professional and priority response - HomeServe will send a local, licensed plumber who will make your covered emergency a priority.
- Up to $10,000 of annual coverage for qualified repairs - includes the cost of unblocking, repairing or replacing your sewer/septic line.
- Up to two service calls can be made per year – Max $5,000 per call.
- Additional benefit -
- Hotel and kennel cost covered (up to $1,250 in hotel; up to $250 for dog and up to $250 for cat kennel stays).
- Landscape reinstatement is also provided for areas disturbed by emergency repairs within the coverage limits.
- Quality work - Repairs performed are guaranteed for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Sewer/septic line emergencies can happen at any time of the year. Don't be stung by costly repair bills. Coverage is $10.99 a month; for more information or to enroll call TOLL-FREE 1-877-444-2480 or visit www.LWCWaterPlans.com.