Map It

Map City Services

Enter an address:
(e.g., 410 S Fifth Street)

  MetroCall 311


Report a pothole

Metro Public Works at work.Responding to pothole reports from the public is a major priority of Metro Public Works.  And we have an easy way for you to do it online.

Just click here to start.

You can also contact MetroCall at 311 or (502)574-5000.