Metro Parks Newsroom
Derby Day Discounts at Metro Parks Golf Courses
Wednesday May 1, 2013
Louisville Metro Parks and Recreation celebrates the Run for the Roses, by running deep discounts for golfers!
On Derby Day, May 4, after Noon, golfers will enjoy twilight rate greens fees at all nine municipal golf courses, and 18-hole cart rentals for a 9-hole price. Twilight rates are nearly half-off the regular weekend daytime fees – so it’s the safest bet of the day, and a guaranteed win for the wallet!
This discount requires the purchase of cart rental, and is not available in conjunction with any other discount offers. “This special offer starts at Noon, so there’s plenty of time to take advantage of a great discount and enjoy the afternoon on the golf course, before heading out to Derby parties and gatherings to see who will claim this year’s blanket of roses!” said Assistant Director Marty Storch.
About Metro Parks Golf:
Louisville's nine public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses. For more information, visit http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/golf.
• Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
• Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
• Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
• Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
• Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
• Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
• Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
• Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
• Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)
# # #