Metro Parks Newsroom
Metro Parks Golf Special for April: Grand Slam Giveaway
Monday March 31, 2014
During the month of April, golfers who play a round at any of the nine courses operated by Louisville Metro Parks and Recreation will be entered to win one of several great prizes through the annual Grand Slam Golf Giveaway.
Each time golfers play at a municipal course, they can enter a drawing for prizes that include an annual golf pass, annual cart pass, golf discount book, free lessons with the golf pros, and more. Entry forms can be found at the pro shops at each Metro Parks golf course and golfers must enter the drawing prior to starting their rounds. Winners will be drawn at the end of April.
For More Information:
Visit our website for monthly golf specials and discounts: http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/golf/golfspecials.htm.
About Metro Parks Golf:
Louisville's nine public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses. The nine municipally-owned golf courses meet the needs of everyone from beginners to scratch golfers. For more information, visit http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/golf.
• Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
• Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
• Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
• Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
• Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
• Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
• Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
• Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
• Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)