Louisville’s Metro Parks system includes 122 parks, four indoor lodges, four modern conference facilities, more than 60 outdoor picnic shelters, more than 170 Tennis Courts, more than 75 Baseball/Softball fields, more than 50 Football/Soccer/Multi-use Fields and over a dozen Community Centers that are available for family picnics, employee appreciation days, weddings, reunions, conferences, field trips, practices, games, special events, and more.
For more information, click the link below, or contact the Metro Parks Rental Office, open weekdays in the Iroquois Amphitheater from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Submit your request online! Click here and fill out an easy form
Mail: Metro Parks Rental Office, 1080 Amphitheater Rd., Louisville, KY 40214
Rules and Regulations
· No refunds or cancellations within 2 weeks of rental. For cancellations within this period, a credit will be issued for later use. A $25 administration fee may be charged for rental cancellations.
· No refunds will be given for inclement weather.
· Payment must be made at the time of booking, except for organizations that require an invoice or purchase order for payment. Any rental made within 7 days of the rental date will need to be approved by the manager of that area before accepting payment or confirming rental.
· Rental or permit may not be available within 7 days of the event. Extra fees may apply if available within the 7 day period based on additional incurred cost or manager approval.
· Qualification for non-profit rates is dependant upon registration with the Kentucky Secretary of State as a non-profit.