Opportunity for Public Review and Comment
Wednesday October 8, 2008
The Louisville Metro Air Pollution Control District opened a public comment period on October 8, 2008, on its determination of approvability of the environmental acceptability demonstrations, in accordance with Regulation 5.21 Environmental Acceptability for Toxic Air Contaminants, for the following companies:
- Bluegrass Cooperage Company Inc.
- Eckart Aluminum LP
- LG&E Paddy’s Run
- LG&E Zorn Station
- Louisville Medical Center Steam Plant
- Reynolds Metal Company Louisville Laminating Plant
- Reynolds Metal Company Louisville Foil Packaging Plant
- Texas Gas Transmission Corporation
- United Parcel Service
- Veteran’s Administration Louisville Medical Center
Written comments from the public were accepted by the District, 850 Barret Ave., Louisville, KY 40204-1745, Attn.: EA Comments, until 5:00 p.m. November 6, 2008. Written comments were also accepted electronically until the same deadline via the Internet at the e-mail address “airorders @ louisvilleky.gov”.
Related documents were available for review at the District’s office between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Information may be obtained from Ms. Eva Addison, (502) 574-6005.
Published on October 8, 2008, in The Courier-Journal Metro edition, 14 Public Notices column.