Golfers Offered $3 Discount During August at Metro Parks Courses
Tuesday July 30, 2013
Golfers are being offered a $3 discount during August at Metro Parks golf courses. Golfers can register for a coupon, redeemable at any of Metro Parks’ nine public golf courses, at http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/golf/golfspecials.htm.
The coupon can be applied for tee times made weekdays between the hours of noon and 4 p.m., and on weekends from 2-4 p.m. The purchase of an 18-hole round with a cart rental is required for the discount.
Golfers will be able to redeem the coupons through Saturday, August 31. Metro Parks offers special discounts throughout the year. More information on those discounts, in addition to regular rates and fees, will be found in upcoming weeks at http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/golf/golfspecials.htm.
About Metro Parks Golf
Louisville's nine public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses. Metro Parks operates nine municipally-owned golf courses that are challenging to everyone from beginners to scratch golfers. For more information, visit http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/golf.
• Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
• Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
• Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
• Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
• Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
• Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
• Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
• Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
• Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)