Tuesday November 27, 2012
The 2013 Louisville Metro Parks Golf Discount Book is available for purchase, just in time for holiday gift-giving.
The $25 Golf Discount Book offers a potential savings of $2,300, with a wide range of discounts on golf rounds, lessons, club fittings, as well as free driving range tokens and more:
• Twilight rates, twice per month, at each Metro Parks Golf Course during 2013
• $2 off 18-hole cart rentals, twice per month
• Two, half-hour individual golf lessons for $25
• Free basic club fitting
• Family Outing discount
The Golf Discount Book is an ideal and affordable gift for family and friends, or for corporate gift-giving, and provides healthy, fun, outdoor activity and huge savings throughout the year!
“We are thrilled to offer such a significant value to our golfers,” said Mike Heitz, director of Metro Parks. “It’s great golfing at a great price.”
The books may be purchased at any Metro Parks golf course, and may be used at all nine golf courses.
About Metro Parks Golf:
Louisville's nine public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses.
• Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
• Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
• Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
• Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
• Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
• Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
• Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
• Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
• Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)