Thursday September 26, 2013
“Golftober” is back! Louisville Metro Parks and Recreation will offer an affordable family golfing package at its nine golf courses each weekend in October.
For only $20, a family of up to four members can play 9 holes at any Metro Parks course. The $20 includes greens and carts fees, and families can take advantage of the deal after 4:30 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during October.
The golf special is available Oct. 4-6; Oct. 11-13; Oct. 18-20 and Oct. 25-27. Families are encouraged to book a tee time in advance at the golf course of their choice.
About Metro Parks Golf
Louisville's nine public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses. Metro Parks operates nine municipally-owned golf courses that are challenging to everyone from beginners to scratch golfers.
• Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
• Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
• Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
• Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
• Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
• Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
• Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
• Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
• Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)
For more information:
Call (502) 456-8134 or visit http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/golf