Women entrepreneurs and women owned businesses may request their business websites be posted in the WOB Directory.
Subscribers to LWL and "People who Like" OFW Louisville may submit news and announcements for the OFW Community Calendar and Announcements & News page.
By becoming a member of the OFW's "Get Connected" community you are taking an active role in improving the status of women in our community and growing the opportunity to share, learn and connect.
If you know someone else who would be interested, please pass this information along to them.These goals serve as content guidelines for OFW's E-News, Community Calendar and OFW Louisville.
The Louisville Women’s Listserv (LWL once a week E-News), Community Calendar and OFW Louisville (on Facebook) goals are to:
- Raise awareness and knowledge regarding issues impacting women in our community
- Increase women’s voice and participation in our community
- Improve access to resources and information serving the needs of women and girls
- Foster and enhance collaboration
- Provide a venue for networking and discussion
Please Note: Content which meets the above guidelines does not include commercial advertising and other content deemed inappropriate for OFW's listservs, Community Calendar, and OFW Louisville (Facebook).
Content or comments containing any of the following shall not be allowed for posting on any Metro Social Neworking Site (this includes OFW sites). If a comment is posted violating any of the below conditions, it shall be immediately removed upon discovery.
- Any content that is in violation of federal, state, local laws or this policy.
- Comments not topically related to the particiular site or blog article being commented upon.
- Profane langauge or content.
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, sex, creed, color, age, religion, gender identity, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- Sexual content or links to sexual content.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Harassing language or threats of physical or bodily harm.
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
- Comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
- Content that attempts to solicit business or other commercial activity.
- Defamatory, libelous, offensive or demeaning material.
- Engaging in combative exchanges.
- Nonpublic information of any kind.
- personal, sensitive or confidential material of any kind.
- Items involved in litigation or potential litigation.