1. If a case has been appealed to Landmarks, a date is set for the Landmarks Commission meeting.
2. The staff report and agenda are provided in advance to Landmarks Commission members for their review, and are posted the Friday before the following week's meeting here.
3. The Landmarks Commission meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month starting at 8:30 a.m. in the Old Jail Building located at 514 W. Liberty Street. You will have an opportunity to make a presentation to the Landmarks Commission.
4. At the close of the Landmarks Commission meeting for your appeal, the committee votes to uphold the ARC denial, or approve the Certificate of Appropriateness.
5. If the Landmarks Commission votes to uphold the ARC denial for the Certificate of Appropriateness, the owner/applicant may then appeal to Circuit Court.