1. Submit the appropriate application (found on our application webpage). Applications are due on Mondays at 2:00 p.m. in order to be processed that week.
2. Development plans submitted with the Formal Application are distributed by the Case Manager to pertinent review agencies on Wednesday of the same week. Agencies have two weeks to review your plan and make any comments necessaryA Case Manager is assigned to your case on Tuesday following the filing deadline. The Case Manager then contacts you to set up a Pre-Application Meeting.
3. Agencies send comments to you within two weeks of receiving your plan. The Case Manager also notifies you once all agencies have responded. If no comments need to be addressed, then you can skip to step 5.
4. Once you receive agency comments, please address these and resubmit your plans. Just like the original deadline, resubmittals are due on Mondays at 2:00 p.m. Steps 2 and 3 are then repeated; however, agencies have only one week to submit comments to you on any resubmitted plans.
5. When all review agency comments have been addressed, your application is ready for review by the Land Development & Transportation Committee (LD&T Committee) or Development Review Committee (DRC).