1. Submit the appropriate application (found on our application webpage). Many staff-approvable applications can be submitted anytime; if there is an exception it will be noted on the first page of the application.
2. Development plans submitted with the application are distributed by the Case Manager to pertinent review agencies on Wednesdays. Agencies have two weeks to review your plan and make any comments necessary.
3. Agencies send comments to you within two weeks of receiving your plan. The Case Manager also notifies you once all agencies have responded. If no comments need to be addressed, then you can skip to step 5.
4. Once you receive agency comments, please address these and resubmit your plans. Resubmittals are processed the same way as original applications; however, agencies have only one week to submit comments to you on any resubmitted plans.
5. When all review agency comments have been addressed, your application is ready for approval and will be transmitted to you and any other agencies for their use.