Click here to see a map of road closures
Sign up for road closure alerts on Twitter!
Public Works Road Closures:
S. Brook at Old Eastern Parkway, near 2323 S. Brook Street will be closed until repairs are completed due to an MSD cave-in at that location.
Cedar Street will be closed between 6th Street and 7th Street on September 7th for overhead crane construction work. Cedar St. will reopen September 8th.
East Jacob Street between South Hancock and South Jackson Streets will be closed from June 12, 2013 - December 31, 2013 for roadway, utility and new building construction. Emergency access will be provided.
8th Street between Washington St. & Main St. closed until further notice. The purpose of this road closure is due to safety concerns. No through traffic or parking will be allowed in this area during these times.
W. Washington Street between N. 1st Street and N. 2nd Street will be closed beginning immediately (July 22, 2011) until further notice. No through traffic will be allowed.
Event Road Closures:
The following streets will be closed during the following times:
Saturday, December 14, 2013 - Reindeer Romp
8:45 am - 10 am
- All of the Scenic Loop and nearly all of Cherokee Park will have its roadways closed or traffic diverted
- Ledge from Lexington Road to Scenic Loop
- Scenic Loop from Ledge to Alexander
- Alexander from Scenic Loop to Willow
- Willow from Alexander to Cherokee Road
- Cherokee Road from Willow to Eastern Parkway
- Barret Hill Road from Scenic Loop to Sulgrave
- Scenic Loop from Barret Hill Road to Beals Branch Road
- Beals Branch Road from Scenic Loop to Fehr
- Scenic Loop from Beals Branch Road to Cochran Hill Road
- Cochran Hill Road from Scenic Loop to Lexington
Wednesday, January 1, 2014 - Hangover Classic
9:50 am - 10:30 am
10 am - 10:45 pm
- River Road from Indian Hills Trail to Frankfort Avenue
10 am - 12:45 pm
- Zorn Avenue from River Road to the Louisville Water Company
- River Road from Zorn Avenue to the entrance of Frankfort Avenue - local access will be allowed
||Click here to visit the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, District 5's webpage for more information about state roads, closures and construction projects. |
For more information on State Road Closures within Louisville Metro please click on the link below.