Have you got a nagging Pothole on your street? Do you need your Street Repaired? Are there Trees that block your line of sight at the corner of your street? Does the grass along the right of way need Mowing? Has a tree fallen in the Right-of-Way hampering your access? Is your street on a city Snow Removal route?
We are the answer! Whenever you report one of these issues, we will handle that call.
Other Things We Do!
- Pavement Maintenance Repairs
- Road Shoulder Improvement Projects
- Guardrail Installations and Repairs
- Drainage Maintenance within the right of way outside the MSD service area
- On 24 hour emergency call for Snow/Ice Removal, also respond to storm damage clean up removal of debris from down trees and flooded roadways immediately after events to open roadways
In 2007, Metro road crews filled 18,000 potholes and repaired over 123,000 square feet of overlays.
Contact Road Maintenance
Use the online form (click here) to submit your question or concern. Please specify "Road Maintenance" in your message. Alternatively, you can reach us by phone at 502-574-5810.
How to Report Problems?
Contact MetroCall at 502.574.5000 or 311 and give a detailed description and approximate location/address. MetroCall is open 24 hours a day 7 day a week. Or use our online reporting tool: MetroCall Online