The Planning Division handles many issues related to making our roadways safer and more efficient, including:
- Traffic & pedestrian signal operations.
- Review of all citizens request for signage.
- Review and make recommendations for citizen's concerns of speed limit signs and miscellaneous non-regulatory signs.
- Emergency repairs for down stop signs.
- Mapping for maintenance, modeling, capital planning and economic impact.
- System Development Charge.
Find out more by visiting Traffic Engineering and Geographic Information Systems and Mapping
Use the online form (click here) to submit your question or concern. Please specify "Planning" in your message. Alternatively, you can reach us by phone at 502-574-5810.
How to Report Problems?
Contact MetroCALL at 502.574.5000 or 311 and give a detailed description and approximate location/address. MetroCall is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Or use our online reporting tool: METROCALL ONLINE