Get involved in the community by connecting with Go Green services, programs and information offered by Louisville Metro Government, related agencies and partners.
USE OUR SUSTAINABILITY TIP SHEET TO LEARN MORE.
· Ride TARC and reduce your carbon footprint! TARC provides public transportation in the Louisville area with all buses accommodating wheelchairs and equipped with bike racks.
· Bicycle for transportation – Use Ride the City to find local information about bike commuting routes, benefits and helpful tips.
· Metro Parks has many opportunities to volunteer throughout the city in our parks, forested areas, and community centers.
· Lawn Mower Rebate Program - Air Pollution Control’s Lawn Care for Cleaner Air Programs provides cash rebates for the purchase of air-friendly lawn care equipment.
· Join the KAIRE Network and support clean air.
· Organize a cleanup, or join an existing one, in your neighborhood.