Map It

Map City Services

Enter an address:
(e.g., 410 S Fifth Street)

  Youth Detention


Who is my child's attorney?

If you are unable to hire a private attorney for your child, he/she may be assigned a public defender through the courts. 

You may call the public defender's office (502) 574-3800 to find out the attorney's name that your child has been assigned.