Map It

Map City Services

Enter an address:
(e.g., 410 S Fifth Street)

  Youth Detention


Who is my child's social worker?

Once it has been decided your child will be staying in Secure Detention he/she will be assigned to a floor and section.  This will determine which social worker will be assigned to your child.

You can contact the Front Desk at 574-6177 to find out the social worker's name.