Map It

Map City Services

Enter an address:
(e.g., 410 S Fifth Street)

  Youth Detention


What do I need to do if I have a Bench Warrant (CPU)?

You can come to the Juvenile Court Clerk’s office and turn yourself in or you can contact the Court Process office and make arrangements. You will most likely be taken into custody and your case docketed within 24 hours.