Map It

Map City Services

Enter an address:
(e.g., 410 S Fifth Street)

  Youth Detention


What happens if my child does not follow the rules (HSP)?

Call the worker after the meeting to discuss if the situation can be resolved and a warning given.  The case may need to be redocked to increase his/her restriction.