The Economic Development Department's Business Ombudsman is an additional resource for helping the public to navigate different government services.
The ombudsman's services include:
- Resolving problems and complaints for businesses;
- Helping all parties to identify and evaluate options for positive action;
- Assisting with concerns that have not been resolved by other metro offices;
- Recommending changes in policies or procedures for a positive effect for all businesses in the Louisville Metro area; and
- Handling any questions concerning services, process, contacts or general suggestions.
To contact the Business Ombudsman please call 502.574.1515 or fill out the contact form below.