Steps for Escort Bureau Work Identification Cards
- Bring the completed application and $100 (cash, money order, certified check), licensing fee to 444 S. Fifth Street. The hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am until 4:30 pm.
The application needs to be notarized. Codes and Regulations has notaries on staff and there is no fee for this service.
- Additionally, you need to bring with you the following items:
- Criminal history information from the Records Section of the Louisville/Jefferson County Metro Police Department, 633 W Jefferson St, (gain access from 7th St), Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. The charge is $5.00 for processing this information.
- If you have lived outside of Jefferson County within the past five (5) years, criminal history information from that/those area(s) must also be provided.
- You must register and be in good standing with the Louisville/Jefferson County Revenue Commission, 617 W. Jefferson St., Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. Bring the Tax Identification Number from the Revenue Commission to this office so we can copy it for your file.
- If you are not a US Citizen, you must bring your work authorization card with you.
444 South Fifth Street
Louisville, KY 40202-4314