Read the Final Report Here
- Examine Planning & Design's current policies and procedures and explore way to create a more customer friendly atmosphere for both developers and neighborhoods
- Focus on customer service
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Encourage business and job growth in Louisville
- Review ways to maintain and improve upon public service and attentiveness to the customer
- Assessment of who within the PDS organizational structure has the authority to make what decisions
- Evaluation of the roles and rules governing PDS-administered Boards and Commissions and a determination of any impediments that limit their attentiveness to the public and facilitation of the development processes
- Comparison of Louisville Metro's entitlement processes to the other regional cities with which we compete
- Validation of the Committee's recommendations by the various outside agencies and user groups who use or are engaged in the services provided by Planning and Design Services
All meetings are open to the public. If you can't attend any of the committee meeting you can submit your suggestions online by clicking here.
For the committees' members, meeting times, agendas and meeting minutes click the committee name below.